Put our Experience, Knowledge, Service and Professionalism to work for you
Source Properties takes proud in offering a professional stress free property management service.
We understand that the day to day running of a property can be both time consuming and boring.
Taking care of general maintenance, repairs, cleaning and the mound of administration that’s involved can take up more of your time than anticipated. But relax, Source properties team is on-hand to help.
Our property management service is a stress-free way to look after your villa or apartment, and its tenants. It’s an ideal solution for landlords based overseas, busy bees with limited time available, or owners who don’t want to be involved in the day-to-day running of their bricks and mortar investment.
Trained and experienced to the highest professional standards, our staff members deal with anything and everything related to the smooth running of your property. We can take responsibility for some or all of your requirements, including: marketing your home, finding suitable tenants, assuming the administrative burden, collecting payments, leasing inspections, cleaning, repairs, and ensuring compliance with the latest regulations.
Property Management Services Offered:
- A Professional Management Team you can trust
- Enhanced marketing and Advertising
- Tenant find with accompanied viewings
- Tenant screening
- Key holding service
- Preparation of tenancy agreement
- Rent collection and payment management
- A panel of trusted maintenance contractors
- DEWA connection assistance
- Empower connection assistance
- Assistance with EJARI registration
- Key handover
- Re-market and manage when property becomes vacant
- Snag report and rectification advice
- Manage and arrange maintenance / repairs
- Property inventory with photographs & movies
- Bi-yearly property inspections
- Close DEWA account / DEWA Final Bill
- Close Empower account / Empower Final Bill
- Manage property during vacant period
- Managing the Renewal process
- RERA reports on rental increase
- Inventory Reports for furnished properties
- Assisted check in / check out
- Assist with termination of contract, if needed
- Legal guidance