You Deserve a Better Way to Invest in Real Estate
Insights. Expertise. Experience.
Over the past few years Dubai’s economy has grown exponentially in every field. The city has taken advantage of its diversity, contrasts, and geographical location. Having a remarkable evolution over the years, today the city is not just an international business destination but is also known as a cosmopolitan destination for shopping and entertainment. The country is appealing to foreign investors because it provides great access to important markets like Africa, Asia, and Middle-East and also because it has a greater connectivity to other international business centers in Europe and America. No wonder, every year the investors come flocking to the UAE to invest in its market and make profits.
Here 20 reasons for investors to consider committing to the Dubai real estate sector:
- Strategic location: Being at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa, Dubai enables easy access to many of the world's emerging markets.
- Security and stability: Dubai has successfully diversified its economy away from being oil dependent to being service-based.
- World-class infrastructure: Heavy investment in transport, telecommunications and industrial infrastructure makes Dubai attractive for investment.
- Tax efficient: Dubai is free from Income Tax for residents with no Value Added Tax (VAT) levied on residential property for investors.
- Residence Visa: UAE offers a 3 years residence visa to freehold property Owners of 1 million UAE Currency.
- Own a property FOREVER in Dubai: 100% ownership on freehold properties in Dubai.
- Expo 2020 Dubai: The event is expected to host 25 million tourists and business visitors, of which 70% will come from overseas.
- Tourism Destination: Dubai is a popular tourism destination with fabulous landmarks and entertainment attractions to see and experience.
- Cheaper Price: Property prices in Dubai are cheaper when compared to other major cities around the world.
- Ease of Doing Business: Setting up a business in Dubai is very easy, there are various free zones offering world class infrastructure.
- Trading and Business Hub: Dubai is a trading and business hub for the Middle East. Dubai’s strategic location between East and West makes it a gateway to connect with emerging markets in Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
- Excellent Rental Returns: Dubai offers excellent rental returns from property when compared to other major cities around the world.
- Tax Exemptions: There is no annual property tax in Dubai for residential properties rent or sale.
- Financial services Hub: Dubai is becoming a financial services hub, there is going to be an increase in the influx of foreign professionals.
- Long Term Investor Visa: The recently announced long term investor visa has set a new wave of excitement among investors to go full throttle and plan for long term up to 10 years Residence visa.
- 100% business ownership: The 100% business ownership policy that was announced this year will allow large businesses to accelerate growth and integrate with global markets for long term growth.
- Ministry of Happiness: The role of the ministry is to improve channel policies and plans to achieve a happier society.
- Dubai's population is growing: Property project launches in Dubai are estimated to increase as its population grows each year. The Dubai Statistics Centre announced that Dubai's population in January 2016 was 2.4 million and will reach 5.2 million by 2030.
- Gourmet restaurants, entertainment: Dubai offers unique experiences with desert safaris, luxurious spas, beaches, yacht communities, skydiving and water parks. The city is also known for its wide selection of gourmet restaurants from each region.
- The Museum of the Future: The Museum of the Future allows visitors to experience the future through cutting-edge simulations and interactive exhibits. The museum will include scientific conferences and offer advanced courses on new scientific achievements and trends. The museum will focus on solutions to the top three challenges emerging from climate change: water supply, food security and self-sufficient cities.
In the global world that we live today, there are plenty of opportunities to participate in the growth of a country/region by investing in it. The investment opportunities in Dubai are one such chance. You too can be a part of this fast-growing economy, just by purchasing a property. With the World Expo 2020 slated to be hosted in Dubai, 25 million people are expected to come to the UAE creating around 300,000 new jobs. The real estate market of Dubai is bound to experience a huge surge during that period. So, if you are contemplating investing in real estate in Dubai, the time is now!
If you need any help or guidance in where and what to invest, we at Business Setup Worldwide can help you with it.
Contact us today and get more information on +97144541041.